Let’s read inspirational, informative, and important blog quotes from your favorite successful bloggers. I love these quotes and I hope that they change your blogging life for the better.
1. Often times in order to capture your dreams, it will require you to chase your fears. 2. Sometimes when you follow your dream; it opens the door for others to be able to follow theirs. If you want to accomplish your dreams, then you have to work through those doubts and anything that might scare you. The things you do today will inspire others tomorrow and help others accomplish their goals.
3. There is no black magic to successfully attracting customers via the web. With blogging you have to see what works best for you.
4. “You didn’t grow up driving…you figured it out.” Nothing comes easy. You have to learn how to do things.
5. “Only on the Internet can a person be lonely and popular at the same time.” You can start because of loneliness, but have many friends and readers in the blogging community.
6. Success is more about doing the things you know you should do than discovering the secrets you don’t yet know. 7. The key to success in blogging (and in many areas of life) is small but regular and consistent actions over a long period of time Blogging success takes time but if you endure, then you will eventually see the results that you desire.
8. A blog is only as interesting as the interest shown in others. 9. Think of things from the audience perspective. A blog will not succeed if you’re only thinking about yourself. Think about others.
10. Today is a new day. Your future does not equal your past. 11. The future—including what’s left of today—is a blank canvas. What will you create? Set your past aside, what’s done is done. Start today and do something that will help your future.
12. It’s interesting with my blog, because it feels to me less like a blog and more like a forum, because my readers are so funny and leave hysterical comments. And I’m not being humble when I say that very often, the comments are so much better than the post originally was. Take the time to listen and connect with your readers.
13. Keep writing. Keep doing it and doing it. Even in the moments when it’s so hurtful to think about writing. 14. I have to live the content, then come back and write about it. Even when you feel like quitting never stop writing.
15. Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers. 16. If your content is not good enough to attract good, natural links, it doesn’t matter how optimized that content is. Nobody wants trash work. If you’re going to dish out trash then expect trash results. Make sure that you are writing good quality content.
17. The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing. 18. Playing safe is very risky 19. The secret to being wrong isn’t to avoid being wrong! The secret is being willing to be wrong. A man who never takes risks will never achieve anything.
20. Breathe. Know that the Internet has no eraser. 21. Writing is thinking out loud. Blogging is thinking out loud where other folks think back.” Think before you press publish.
22. Blogging is not for earning its about helping others with the knowledge that you have. Put the knowledge that you have to good use.
23. “Blogging isn’t about publishing as much as you can. It’s about publishing as smart as you can.” Instead of trying to work harder, work smarter.
24. As my blog become more powerful..My biggest challenge was to keep my writing schedule. 25. Successful bloggers know a secret. They only write certain types of posts. They don’t waste their time writing a post that won’t bring them traffic.” Make a writing schedule and write strategically.
26. A responsive email list is one of the most valuable assets you can have. Don’t forget the list.
27. I think I am about 5 for 500 when it comes to successful ideas vs flops. 28. Failure is something I can deal with. Regret is not. You win some you lose some.
29. I started blogging as a hobby, not really thinking anyone would read my site, just my friends. You never know what your blog can turn into in the future.
30. The objective is not to “make your links appear natural”; the objective is that your links are natural.” 31. Make your links from blog comments genuine. Think before you link.
32. I believe the term “blog” means more than an online journal. I believe a blog is a conversation. People go to blogs to read AND write, not just consume. We have different definitions for a blog. What does a blog mean to you?
33. The most important thing to remember is you must know your audience. 34. Video can seem like just another challenge to overcome, but I see a major increase in my business and brand awareness, all from the power of video. Make sure that you have a marketing strategy.
35. “Where you start is not nearly as important as where you finish.”- Zig Ziglar. 36. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. 37. Will you look back on life and say, I wish I had or I’m glad I did. Change your attitude now.
38. Blogging is great, and I read blogs all day long. However, my goal is really to have a deep, meaningful discussion with people. For some reason, I’m able to accomplish this best via email. 39. “The currency of blogging is authenticity and trust.” Build trust with your readers.
40. Nothing big will happen in your life, until you build off of the many small things. A little over time goes a long way.
41. The reality is that being found online requires constant SEO activity and content creation, publishing and marketing. Don’t forget about SEO.
42. Social media wasn’t built for businesses to sell, it was built for people to connect. Use social media effectively.
43. Frankly, I’m afraid to feel successful because when you feel successful you feel contended and when you feel contended you tend to get lazy and when you get lazy, you get stupid, you start doing silly stuff. Never take your foot off the gas.
44. The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful. You need to brainstorm in the beginning.
45. If you don’t need God to pull off what you are planning, you are not dreaming big enough. God always comes first! Dream big!
If you are a young blogger and want the most popular and best SEO optimized theme check out the Genesis Framework. If you want a faster blog, which will help you with ranking check out MaxCDN, which is what I use for my blogs.